Stop anything showing up in the spoilers.
1) With a match.
2) Use a magnifying glass to focus the suns rays onto it.
3) Fire a laser beam at it.
4) Use a cigarette lighter.
5) Use a bunsen burner.
6) Strike flints against one another to generate sparks to light the candle.
7) Dip it in a lava pool.
8) Use a heater to increase the temperature in the room till it self ignites.
9) Attach the wick to two wires, then use them to put a large amount of electrical power through it.
10) Take it to a bonfire, and put the candle in it.
11) Rub sticks together to start a fire, then use it to light the candle.
12) Detonating some explosives might light it if you are lucky.
13) Position the candle under a space rocket and wait for the rocket to launch.
14) Send the candle into a solar flare.
15) Send the candle into the accretion disk of a black hole.
16) Find a burning building, and light the candle from it.
17) Put it in the overn, and turn the heat up to maximum.
18) Wait till the news reports a heathland fire, then head to the fire to light it.
19) Put the candle at the edge of a nuclear fireball.
20) The candle might be electrically powered, in which case it can just be switched on.
21) Use another candle that is already lit.
22) Put it at the top of a lightning conductor, and hope it gets hit by lightning.
23) Put the wick in the way of a discharge from a Van De Graph generator.
24) Soak it in water, bombard it with an intense beam of microwaves, and hope it is heated up enough to ignite.
25) Put the candle in a solar furnace.
26) A telescope could be used to focus sunlight onto the candle.
27) Buy a lot of mirrors, rig up a complicated system to focus sunlight onto the candle.
28) Smash a lightbulb while it is switched on and use the hot filament to ignite the candle.
29) Douse the wick in hydrochloric acid, then drop a piece of potassium on it.
30) Cover the wick in phosphorus powder, take it to the Sahara desert where the high temperature will cause it to self ignite.
31) Take it to a steam train and use the fire in it to ignite the candle.
32) Hire a hot air balloon, use the flame that generates the hot air to ignite the candle.
33) Position the candle under a firework when it is launched.
34) Use the flame that burns above oil rigs to ignite it.
35) Put it in the fire burning in my fireplace.
36) Go to a fossil fuelled power station and use its fire to ignite it.
37) Go to a blast furnace and dip the candle in the molten metal.
38) Leave it in an experimental nuclear fusion power plant before it is switched on should do the trick.
39) Find part of a jungle that is going to be slashed and burned and leave it in the fires path.
40) Use a camping stove to ignite it.
41) Wait for the random motion of air molecules to cause it to spontaneously ignite.
42) Bore a hole down to the mantle and lower the candle down.
43) Mass burn all of the planets fossil fuels, eventually global warming will get so bad it will self ignite.
44) Put it in a box and send it to Venus where the high temperature will cause it to spontaneously ignite.
45) Would putting it in a room where the atmosphere was made of 100 percent oxygen ignite it?
46) Extract the gunpowder from several party poppers, detonate them at once near the candle and hope this ignites it.
47) Light a sparkler, and use the sparks given off to ignite the candle.
48) Use the spark generated by a spark plug in a car to ignite the candle.
49) Dip the candle in chlorine, replace the atmosphere in the room with hydrogen, and warm until it self ignites.
50) Fire an intense X ray beam at the candle.
51) Put the candle in a jet engine.
52) Putting the candle in a particle accelerator might work.
53) Use an intense neutrino beam to light it.
54) If the wick is laced with metal wires moving a strong magnet rapidly above it may induce currents which heat it up and cause it to light.
55) Drop the candle from the top of the atmosphere. The heat generated during renetry will light it.
56) Use the flame from an oil lamp to light it.
57) Use a burning compost heap to light it.
58) Take it to a neighbour and light it from their barbecue.
59) Light it from a burning torch.
60) Take it to a kiln.
61) Pour some molten lead on the candle.
62) Get a fire breather to breathe on it.
63) Use a welder to light the candle.
64) Dip it in a vat of boiling oil.
65) Compress the atmosphere in the room until it heats up enough that the candle self ignites.
66) Drop a minuscule amount of anti matter on the candle.
67) Use virtual quantum particles to transfer heat from a nearby hot object to the candle.
68) Drop a meteorite on the earth, light the candle from the resulting fireball.
69) Use the dynamo effect between Jupiter and Io to light it.
70) Leave the candle in the vicinity of a supernova.
71) Focus the energy generated by the northern lights onto it.
72) Go on an expedition to the Amazon in the search of a previously unknown fire breathing animal.
73) Maybe the current generated by an electric eel could light it?
74) Use some Greek fire.
75) Give it to a friend who has some means of lighting it for me.
76) Leave it in a rack of candles in a church, at some point someone will come along and light it.
77) If I throw it out in the rubbish, and the rubbish is burnt in an incinerator, it will in some sense be lighted.
78) Wait for the sun to expand to swallow the earth, which will inevitably light the candle.
79) Use a flame thrower.
80) Start a war and position it in a target likely to be targeted by incendiary bombs.
81) Use the hot air generated by politicians speeches to light it.
82) Return it to the place it was bought from, hopefully someone else will buy it and light it for me.
83) The Trojan candle stratagem: Claim that the candle is a gift from the Gods, and that the city that lights it will never be conquered. Hope this tricks someone into lighting it for me.
84) Use an oxyacetylene torch.
85) Use some nano technology that will bring atoms in the candle together with oxygen atoms in such a way that the candle will light.
86) Maybe dark matter could be used to light it some how?
87) Or maybe dark energy could be used instead?
88) Firing a high energy beam of muons at it would probably do the trick.
89) Leave the candle next to a battery that is known to catch fire. Wait for the battery to catch fire and light the candle.
90) Wait for the next scheduled witch burning. Insert the candle in the pyre, and wait for it to be lit.
91) Or wait for the next mock Viking ship to be burnt, and hide it in there.
92) Break into a shop that sells candles, add this one to the collection, leave someone else to buy it and light it for me.
93) Pour some sulfuric acid on it, then deposit a piece of sodium on it.
94) Carbonic acid and lithium should also work.
95) Soaking it in water, then pumping fluorine gas into the room should also work.
96) Pay someone else to light it for me.
97) Focus several sound waves on the candle to cause it to warm up and light.
98) Attach the candle to springs at either end, use them to pull it back and forth very fast so that air resistance causes it to heat up and light the candle.
99) Put it in a computer driven car. Program the car to drive into something at high speed. Hope that the resulting crash starts a fire that lights the candle.
100) Post a babble challenge on Less Wrong asking for 100 ways to light an candle, then use the best one.